Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve Day

It is 6:45 am. I am pondering the day and what prep work needs to be done. My biggest thing is to set the table for my brunch on Christmas morning. I am trying to think of a theme (there are several in my mind.) A problem: table will be in sunroom. It will be heated for the brunch but when I am setting it there is no heat and it is cold out there. I am not lovin' this cold weather.

Still trying to deal with Arizona trip. Got clothes all together but keep thinking of things and adding to it.

Have errands and running around to do.

I am going to get busy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pat,

    I'm sure whatever theme you decide, your table will be beautiful. It will look like Martha Stewart was there helping you!!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lynn, whatever theme you choose, it will be lovely.

    I sure wish you would wait a day before heading South! I'll miss you.

    Love, Donna

    ReplyDelete