Saturday, February 14, 2009

Week of Feb. 9-14--2009

Attended 2 funerals (Darrell Granger and Gloria's dad), dentist appt., celebrated 44th wedding anniversary with hubby, went to Savers and got some really good buys, spent time in library, met with teacher friends for weekly coffee, got to gym to work out (finally). Went to movie -- Gran Torino. Enjoyed it.

Not that any of you care what I did for the week but I am recording this for my sake. I consider this a sort of journal for myself. I have found I do much better on the keyboard versus writing long hand. Thank you, Mr. VonDrashek for teaching me to type. Never did I think what a great skill this would be for me at this point in my life. But who knew that computers and word processing would become such a way of life for people.

Today I am getting ready to go to Rochester to attend a Sweet Adeline's concert that cousin Janet is singing. I am looking forward to this because my cousin Donna's grandchild is coming with us. She is an 18 month old toddler. We are all going to have so much fun with her.

Sun is out today!! Still cold----10 degrees.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say Thank You for coming to my Valentine's Day event. It means a lot to have family and friends present. And I have such a wonderful family.

    ReplyDelete