Monday, August 17, 2009

# 10



I was tagged by my cousin Donna to do this.
Simple rules:
-Open your first photo folder
-Scroll down to the 10th photo
-Post that photo and story on your blog
-Tag five others to do the same.




This photo was taken in the Florida Keys. This was in February of 2008. We were waiting to eat at restaurant right along the water when this picture was taken. Also spent time in Miami. I remember liking South Beach a lot. People watching was the best. It truly is the land of beautiful people. Almost felt like a foreign country because of all the ethnic groups and languages. I really liked it. We drove to the Keys which was fascinating. Spent a couple of days there. Toured Truman White House and Hemingway's house. We were with our dear friends--Jim & Gloria. It was a great trip. Numerous memories were made on that trip.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you! Good job. I like this photo of you and Pudge.

    ReplyDelete